Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

After Alice

Well, after leaving Alice it was a teary goodbye, I did not actually cry but I was leaving some good friends. We said our goodbyes and hurriedly we left, but this was because we had to rely on other universities for transport as I was not returning to Cape Town. Some people just do not have common courtesy, I do not know if it was because I was Xhosa or what but, the bus driver after having agreed to give us a ride home, just left us there… but that’s another story.

I was going home what had I missed? Nicy, (yeah I said your name on the inter-web) planned a belated b-day party, of which as late as it was I could not attend because I still in Alice. And that’s it… I hadn’t missed much.

So I expected to go to Get-togethers (G2Gs) hang with Team SID, attend imigidi (Return from the mountain celebrations), spend some time with family… nothing out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment