Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Habit

From the movies, the series and maybe the odd book, I have come to realise that humans are animals of habit.
I do not know where exactly this idea spawned, it possibly could've spawned from all three sources. But it now sort of explains why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Why winners stay winning and losers stay losing. But all habits can be broken, hence the abundance of rags to riches stories... well in all fairness they aren't that many, but that's not the point.
The point is, I am going to attempt to get in a routine, this is a routine of which I believe will effectively allow me to be more productive... Its a work-in-progress type of plan so you will have to bear with me if it is not very detailed, so far I have my time management timetable. Wake up at 6 am Go to school at 7:50 a.m. Get to school in time for the morning class even though some days I do not have a morning class.... Just keeping the habit going. pl

No comments:

Post a Comment