Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

My First Blog

I just remembered that this is in fact NOT my first blog, neither is Examination Time, so i broke my blog-ginity (YES its a word, if it wasn't, now it is... try to keep up with the new terms) a few years back. My old blog was vludidi.spaces.live.com, and I thought vuyisani.blogspot.com was long.

Recently I just found out Live Spaces is no longer in service and they've collaborated with WordPress.com.... long story short my blog was deleted. But, the good news is, little snipets of my blog still appear on google search (I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing).

The point is I am going to post 1 of my former blogposts, because i think its worth a read, and its a joke which was not written by me, it was one of those email things.

1 comment: